- Address: 38A Jones Road, Kenthurst, New South Wales, NSW, Australia
- Price: SOLD
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Area: 5 acres
- Phone Number: 02 8883 3553
- Parking: 3
- Suburb: Kenthurst
Architecturally designed Craig Young home located in Kenthurst’s best street. High quality finishes throughout the home. Magnificent entry with high ceilings. Large Formal and Informal living areas. French Provincial Kitchen with Granite benches looking over bright sunny meals and family area. Spotted Gum Timber floor. Outdoor kitchen and BBQ area, free flowing Award in-ground heated resort style pool surrounded by sunbaking deck and Cabana. Great size yard with open space immaculately groomed yard for kids. 5 acre block, bush setting, huge shed at rear for bikes, boats or caravan.
- 4 Double size bedrooms all with Walk-in-robes plus built-ins
- Marble floor and tile ensuite to main
- 3 bathrooms throughout (including ensuite)
- Large down stairs study with built-in-Robes or 5th bedroom
- Formal Lounge designed for small grand piano
- Sunken formal dining
- Tradesmen’s entry through the triple garage
- Large laundry fully fitted cupboards and draws
- Open informal living meals and family room looking out to the pool.
- Separate rumpus stackable doors opening to outdoor entertainment area.
- Ducted air-conditioning, fully alarmed, intercom system, auto gates and garage doors.
- 5 Magnificent acres, manicured front and back yard with a bush setting.
Large shed 12.5m x 7.5m shed 3m high door
Distances are approximant through whereis com
Kenthurst Primary School 1.2km
The Hills Grammar 3.9km
St Madeline’s Primary School 4.1km
Dural Primary School 7.3km
Oakhill College 8.8km
Annangrove Primary School 9.1km
Mount St Benedict College 14km
Redfield College 6.8km
Pacific Hills Christian School 6.9km
Nothholm Grammar 19.1km
Loreta Normanhurst 17.1km
Entry M2 Pennant Hills Rd 14.7km
Dural Mall (Woolworths) 4.6km
Castle Towers 11.2km
Rouse Hill Town Centre 17.5km
Norwest Private Hospital 24.1km
Pennant Hills Station 13.8Km