- Address: 48 Colbran Avenue, Kenthurst, New South Wales, NSW, The Hills Shire Council, Australia
- Bedrooms: 6 +
- Bathrooms: 3
- Parking: 2
- Suburb: Kenthurst
This private and spacious property is nestled on 5 acres (approx. 2 arable), boasting a 99m frontage. Located near the end of a no through road you won’t be hassled by traffic. Combined with a self-contained one bedroom unit, this property has the potential to earn you money.
With views to the blue mountains, and rear boundary being Cattai Creek with a sandy beach area and caves for picnics and bushwalks, this property is a must to inspect.
Only minutes to shops, school and transport, your family can enjoy the lifestyle and space this home can offer.
• Northerly facing home
• 5 bedrooms plus study
• 8 foot ceilings and decorative cornice & rosettes in formal areas
• Brick feature walls throughout home
• Main bedroom with walk in robe
• Other 4 bedrooms with either double or triple built in robes
• Ensuite to Main Bedroom
• Three way Main Bathroom
• Multiple living areas
• Formal dining
• Internal laundry with access to backyard
• Landscaped gardens
• 5 acre block with approximately 2 arable acres
• Full tar and curb driveway to front and sides of property
• Double garage
• Large paved entertaining area at back
• Garage is currently converted into beauty salon. Can be left as is or removed.
• Self-contained second residence with 1 bedroom attached to house
• Dual occupany approved
• Own front and rear doors with no internal access to main house
• Separate electricity metering to main house
• Full sized double bedroom with 4 door built in robe
• Laundry nook and kitchen
• Separate living and dining area
• Parking for two cars