- Address: 11 Lyrebird Court, Kenthurst, New South Wales, NSW, Australia
- Price: SOLD
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 4
- Area: 2.57 acres
- Parking: 4
- Suburb: Kenthurst
This enchanting dual level residence is reminiscent of a grand country villa in both it’s design and stylish ambiance, yet blends seamlessly into a stunning and quintessential bush setting. Home to the original owners and family for over twenty years, this special property is now somewhat reluctantly being offered up for another family to treasure and enjoy.
Architecturally, custom designed Chateau home with a luxurious and high end finish. Privately nestled on small acreage, this sophisticated but comfortable family residence provides a tranquil retreat with high ceilings, flowing sunlit interiors, and beautiful tropical gardens, embracing captivating views from every room. With an in-depth thought process taking place before any building begun, this property gains the most from its surrounding natural aspects; taking in the sun, breeze direction and slope of the land.
Located in Kenthurst’s acreage tree lined Estate, this is a property boasting a magnificent entry with high ceilings and a stunning stair case. Including large Formal and Informal living areas, a brand new French Provincial Kitchen with Caesar stone bench top overlooks the bright and sunny meals and family areas, brush box timber flooring, Rumpus room plus a Billiards Room.
Entertainers will love the large north facing rear yard showcasing a 12 metre heated resort style swimming pool with cabana, champion size tennis court, gazebo and paved vine- covered alfresco dining space overlooking the charming low maintenance award winning landscaped gardens, all on a 2.574 acre block. Located within a family focused neighbourhood with easy access to schools, local village and Round Corner shops the property is perfectly positioned for the growing family.
• 6 bedrooms upstairs all containing a Built-in or walk-in robe.
• Superb Master Ensuite features heated marble floor and state of the art bath tub.
• New limestone and marble bathrooms incorporating separate His and Hers areas in upstairs main bathroom.
• Downstairs 7th guest bedroom with Ensuite access.
• Formal separate lounge with open fire place.
• New large designer French provincial Kitchen with high end appliances and Caesar stone bench tops.
• Fit for life large Gym/ home office area. Could also be easily converted into granny flat with some modifications.
• Large laundry fully fitted with cupboards and drawers.
• Upstairs family room.
• Open plan family meals area for entertaining, overlooking the outdoor pergola and pool.
• Separate Rumpus room with double doors to pergola and entertainment area.
• Billiard Room with plumbed built-in timber bar.
• Study with separate client access.
• 5 showers and 5 toilets.
• Ducted air-conditioning, fully alarmed, auto garage doors.
• Champion size tennis court with lights for night play plus private club house.
• 4 Car garage with auto doors and drive through access to carport.
• 2.57 Magnificent acres, manicured front and back yard within a bush setting.
• Several recreational areas.
• Situated in a peaceful cul -de –sac, close to walking / biking path.
• Kenthurst Primary School 650m
• The Hills Grammar 3.5km
• St Madeline’s Primary School 3.5km
• Marian College 3.7km
• Dural Primary School 6.8km
• Oakhill College 8.7km
• Annangrove Primary School 8.7km
• Mount St Benedict College 13.4km
• Redfield College 6.2km
• Pacific Hills Christian School 6.5km
• Knox Grammar School 19km
• Loreto Normanhurst 17km
• Entry M2 Pennant Hills Rd 16km
• Dural Gold Driving Range 5.8km
• Fagan Park 12.5km
• Dural Country Club 8.2km
• Sports Centre Annangrove Rd 6.2km
• Kenthurst 1.2km
• Dural 7.4km
• Annangrove 8.1km
• Castle Hill 10.6km
• Norwest Private 23.7km
• Westmead 20km
• Sydney Adventist Hospital (Sans) 16.3km
CAFES & RESTURANTS:
• Kenthurst Village Café 1.2km
• Mother Earth Café 2.8km
• Mountain View Chinese 7.4km
• Castle Towers 10.4km
• Dural Mall (Woolworths) 4.5km
• Rouse Hill Town Centre 15km
• Bus stop – corner Jones Rd and Kenthurst Rd
500m – Sydney, Castle Hill
• Pennant Hills Train Station 13.4km
*Distances are approximate through whereis com