- Address: 44 Coolock Crescent, Baulkham Hills, New South Wales, NSW, Australia
- Price: SOLD
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 834.1 sqm
- Parking: 2
- Suburb: Baulkham Hills
I am so excited to offer you this family home. Still owned by the original family. Great location set in Crestwood’s best pocket. 2 story family delight with formal and informal living areas. Bright, sunny and a magic feel of home. Big back yard, gardens throughout and lawns for the kids to play on. 3m wide Side access, double garage.
- 4 Bedrooms built in robes
- Ensuite to main bedroom.
- Tiled entry with double timber front doors.
- Large Formal lounge and separate dining.
- Timber kitchen central location in the home.
- Breakfast over looking family/meals area.
- Separate large rumpus room.
- Double garage auto doors and internal access.
- Internal laundry with access to back yard.
Approximate Distances from the property using whereis com
St Michaels Primary Schools (Walk 450m) 2.6Km
Crestwood High Schools (Walk 1.1Km) 2Km
Crestwood Primary School 2.5Km
Baulkham Hills High 4Km
St Gabriels School for hard hearing 5.7Km
St Matthew Pearce Primary 3.9Km
Oak Hill College 7.8Km
Cherrybrook Technology High School 10.5Km
Mount St Benedict College 12.3Km
Loreto Normanhurst 16.8Km
Bus Stop (City, Parramatta) (Walk 400m)
Pennant Hills Station 13.6Km
M2 Entry Windsor rd 6.3Km
Home Hub Victoria rd Home ware, Cafe, Office works 3.2Km
Glanmire Rd Shops (Walk 1.7Km)
Nowest Market Town (Coles) 3Km
Bellavista Shops (Woolworths) 4.6Km
Bellavista Dr Shops 3.2Km
Castle Towers 6Km
Norwest private 4.8Km
Sydney Adventist 16.8Km
Westmead Hospital 11.5Km
Coffee Club 1.9Km
Gloria Jean’s 3Km
Trevi Lakeside 3Km
Maharaja’s Indian 3Km