- Address: 94 The Parkway, Beaumont Hills, New South Wales, NSW, The Hills Shire Council, Australia
- Price: SOLD
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Area: Beaumont Hills
- Parking: 3
- Suburb: Beaumont Hills
Impressive two story family home, finished to a high quality. Boasting large rooms with a spacious feel. High ceilings allow fresh airflow into the 5 spacious living areas. Great sized Tasmanian Oak timber and granite kitchen. Large outdoor pergola area with spa tub which is able to be fully enclosed with privacy screens. Perfect size yards with low maintenance gardens.
• 4 bedrooms with built-in robes.
• Main bedroom large walk in robe and spacious ensuite.
• Tiled entry featuring box cornices.
• Large separate formal lounge and dining with Ironbark timber floors.
• Quiet separate cinema room; fully wired.
• Tasmanian Oak timber kitchen with granite tops & gas hotplates.
• Family room with 5 metre high ceiling.
• Study with built in desk and cupboards.
• Upstairs rumpus room plus separate kids games space.
• Total of 3 bathrooms.
• Triple garage; extra deep with auto doors.
• Fully alarmed and ducted air conditioning.
• Covered stencilled concrete pergola with pitched roof.
• 5 seater, heated spa tub with privacy screens.
• Great views from back yard.
AROUND Beaumont Hills
• Rouse Hill High School (catchment) 1.2km
• Ironbark Ridge Public School (catchment) 1.1km
• Our Lady of the Angels Primary School (catchment) 1.9km
• Beaumont Hills Public School 260m
• Hills Adventist College 3km
• Our Lady of the Rosary School 3km
• Tallowood Public School 2.8km
• William Clarke College 5.7km
• Kellyville High School 5km
• John XXII Primary & St Marks Secondary College 2.8km
• Bernie Mullane Sports Park 3.9km
• Blacktown Leisure Centre Stanhope 5.8km
• Rod Dudley Park 129m
• Blacktown Hospital 12.7km
• Westmead Hospital 16.7km
• The Hills Private Hospital 8.7km
CAFES & RESTURANTS:
• The Coffee Emporium Rouse Hill 2.3km
• Bella Beaumont Pizzeria 530m
• That Coffee Place 2.2km
• Beaumont Hills Shopping Centre 996m
• Rouse Hill Town Centre 2.4km
• Castle Towers 9.4km
• Parklea Markets 5.2km
• Stanhope Village 6.4km
• Schofields Train Station 7.5km
• Proposed Train Station, Northwest T Way Stanhope Gardens 3.5km
• Bus stop, The Parkway, cnr Hamilton Way 50m
• Access to M7 from Old Windsor Road 8.2km
*Distances are approximate through whereis .com
**School catchment subject to change without prior notice