- Open home times: Sat 13th June 11:30am - 12:15pm
- Address: 9 Cypress Street, Normanhurst, New South Wales, NSW, Australia
- Price: SOLD
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: Normanhurst, NSW
- Parking: 4
- Suburb: Normanhurst
Set in a quiet tree lined street. One of Normanhurst’s best locations. High side of the street fully landscaped. The original home is full brick offering large formal and informal living areas. Relaxing front balcony. All living areas on one level. Fabulous family home with great memories.
• 4 Bedrooms with built in robes.
• Main bedroom walk-in-robe and ensuite with spa bath.
• Large entry
• Formal Lounge and separate Dining room.
• Study with access to balcony
• Original bathroom with separate toilet.
• Internal laundry with access to rear.
• Great size kitchen view to back yard and pool.
• Family room with combustion fire and access to covered outdoor area.
• Sunlovers slim line auto opening pergola.
• In-ground Pebble crete pool. Fully fenced with sandstone surrounds.
• 4 car garage under the house.
*Distances are approximate through whereis com
• Normanhurst Public 1.9km
• Normanhurst boys high (selective) 2.2km
• Hornsby girls high (selective) 3.8km
• Pennant Hills High 4.5km
• Turramurra High 7km
• Loreto Normanhurst 2.2km
• Barker College 4.4km
• Knox Grammar School 4.2km
• Abbotsleigh School 4km
• St Leos Catholic College 3.7km
• Our Lady of the Rosary Public School 3.7km
• Pennant Hills Rd 1.2km
• Driving Range 1.3km
• Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital 5km
• Sydney Adventist Hospital (Sans) 3.7km
CAFES & RESTURANTS:
• Various Café’s 2km
• Pizza Place 2km
• Thai Restaurant 2km
• Thornleigh Marketplace 2km
• Hornsby Westfield 4.2km
• Westleigh Shopping Centre 3.2km
• Normanhurst Train Station 1.9km
• Thornleigh train station 2km
• Bus stop cnr Pine/Willowtree Streets 250m