- Address: 37 Hazelton Avenue, Kellyville Ridge, New South Wales, NSW, Blacktown City Council, Australia
- Price: SOLD
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: Kellyville Ridge
- Parking: 2
- Suburb: Kellyville Ridge
Impressive single level design with sunken lounge and high ceilings, leaving you with the feeling of space. Separate stylish entry, large bright kitchen to gather the family around with welcoming meals area. Large covered timber deck for gathering family and friends to share laughter and memories. Double garage.
• 4 bedrooms with built-in robes.
• Main bed with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
• Bamboo timber polished floor entry with feature boarder tiles.
• Sunken lounge with spacious high ceiling.
• Main bathroom with corner bath, separate shower & single vanity.
• Large kitchen with breakfast bar, Gas cook top & electric oven.
• Kitchen meals area with 5m high raked ceiling.
• Open plan living to separate family room with sliding doors to outdoor entertainment area.
• Large covered timber deck ideal for family, friends catch ups.
• Double garage with shelving.
• Side access for trailer or boat and garden shed.
• Ducted air conditioning with 4 zones.
• Landscaped gardens front and back.
Around Kellyville Ridge
• The Ponds High School (catchment) 2.3km
• John Palmer Public School (catchment) 914m
• John XXII Primary & St Marks Secondary College (catchment) 1.9km
• Kellyville Ridge Public School 1.7km
• William Clarke 9.5km
• Bedford College Norwest 10km
• Rouse Hill High School 4.2km
• Rouse Hill Anglican College 3.6km
• Bernie Mullane Sports Park 7km
• Blacktown Leisure Centre Stanhope 2.6km
• Blacktown Hospital 16.6km
• Westmead Hospital 18.1km
• The Hills Private Hospital 11.7km
CAFES & RESTURANTS:
• The Coffee Emporium Rouse Hill 2.4km
• That Coffee Place 5.9km
• Beaumont Hills Shopping Centre 4.2km
• The Ponds Shopping Centre 914m
• Kellyville Plaza 9.4km
• Rouse Hill Town Centre 2.4km
• Castle Towers 10.8km
• Stanhope Village 2.6km
• Schofields Train Station 5.7km
• Proposed Train Station, Rouse Hill Town Centre 2.4km
• Bus stop, The Ponds Blvd, cnr Riverbank Dr 840m
• Access to M72 from Old Windsor Road 9.9km
*Distances are approximate through whereis .com
**School catchment subject to change without prior notice