- Open home times: By Appointment
- Address: 3 Claremont Street, Richmond, New South Wales, NSW, Suffolk County, Australia
- Price: SOLD
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Phone Number: 02 8883 3553
- Parking: 1
- Suburb: Richmond
Looking for an immaculate 4 bedroom brick veneer home. Set in a peaceful location but still being so handy to the towns amenities. Offering polished timber floors throughout. Separate entry, formal sunny lounge room. Spacious kitchen and meals area. Extra study and large family/sunroom. Original garage is converted to 4th bedroom or guest accommodation. Garage plus huge work area. His and hers separate workshops. Easy maintained garden and lawn.
- 3 Bedrooms and mirror built-ins.
- Formal lounge with polished timber floor.
- Spotless kitchen with electric appliances.
- Internal laundry.
- Large sun style family room.
- Original garage converted to 4th bedroom or guest accommodation.
- 1.5 Lock up garage with work space.
- Extra separate work shops or sewing room.
- Window security shutters.
- 2 split system air- conditioners.
- Covered outdoor entertainment area.
Distances from the house.
- Richmond Station 1.3km
- Richmond Market Plaze 0.9km
- Richmond High School 2.0km
- Richmond Primary School 0.4km
- St Monicas Primary School 0.1km
- Hobartville Primary School 2.3km
- Windsor High School 9.2km
- Hawkesbury (Windsor) Hospital 6.7km
- Nepean Hospital 27.2km
All measurements are from whereis com