- Address: 14 Ashtead Parade, Stanhope Gardens, New South Wales, NSW, Australia
- Price: SOLD
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: 2
- Suburb: Stanhope Gardens
Impressive spacious family home perched on the highside. Double front doors open to modern tiled entry. Formal and informal living areas.
Large home with a place for everyone. Great size kitchen with sliding doors to an entertaining deck. 4 double sized Bedrooms upstairs, study / 5th bedroom downstairs with a large rumpus room. Family friendly area allowing walking distance to numerous schools. Community facilities include pool, tennis court, BBQ areas and clubhouse.
• Main bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite double shower.
• 5th Bedroom downstairs with built in robe, or optional study.
• Modern style entry.
• Formal Lounge, separate formal dining and meals area on first level.
• Kitchen stainless steel appliances with gas hotplates.
• Separate oven and grill, dishwasher & range hood.
• Island bar overlooking tiled meals area.
• Main bathroom with corner spa bath, shower & WC.
• Large separate rumpus room with sliding door providing access to paved entertainment area.
• Double garage with Auto door, shelving and internal access.
• Internal laundry with stainless steel bench & side door access.
• Ducted Air conditioning.
• Timber decking with pergola and easy maintenance yard.
• Fully landscaped front and rear.
• Built in approximately 2007 on a 450sqm block.
• In ground pool, tennis court and club house to entertain your family and friends.
AROUND Stanhope Gardens
• Blacktown Girls High 7.2km
• Blacktown Boys High 7.2km
• Patrician Brothers College 8.5km
• Tafe Blacktown 8.6km
• Nagle College 10.6km
• Stanhope High School 10m
• Barnier Primary School 4.1km
• Mary Immaculate Primary School 4.1km
• John Palmer Primary School 1.4km
• John XXIII Catholic Primary School 596m
• Kellyville Ridge Primary School 1km
• St Marks College 900m
• Norwest Business Park 6km
• Blacktown Leisure Centre Stanhope 1.3km
• Featherdale Wildlife Park 10.3km
• Community Centre 466m
• Tennis centre (currently under construction) 466m
• Blacktown Hospital 8.3km
• Hills Private Hospital 8.9km
• Norwest Private Hospital 6.1km
CAFES & RESTURANTS:
• Outback Steakhouse 3.2km
• Nunzio’s Pizza & Pasta 1.5km
• Stanhope Shopping Village 2.6km
• Westpoint Blacktown 8.6km
• Rouse Hill Town Centre 3.6km
• Parklea Markets 1.8km
• Blacktown Train Station 8.6km
• Quakers Hill Train Station 5.4km
• Bus stop, Stanhope Parkway 1.6km
• Access to M7 from Sunnyholt Road 4.2km
• Access to Old Windsor Road 2.6km
• Kellyville Train Station (currently under construction) 1.3km
*Distances are approximate through whereis. com